BioCote® silver ion technology has been incorporated into all Deb Global Range and TouchFREE dispensers.
BioCote silver ion technology is:
Effective – reduces bacteria, mould and fungi on the surface of BioCote treated Deb dispensers within as little as 2 hours and achieves up to 99.99% reduction over a 24-hour period*.
Long-Lasting – it maintains its antimicrobial performance for the lifetime of the dispenser; will not wear off, wash off or leach out.
Safe – Silver is regarded as non-toxic and is therefore a safe and natural alternative to synthetic, organic antimicrobials like Triclosan.
How does Silver Technology work?
- Microbes contaminate surface of BioCote® protected dispenser.
- Silver ions are available to act against contaminating microbes.
- Silver ions act against microbes in three ways:
- Silver ions combine with microbial proteins in the cell and cell wall
- Silver ions interfere with DNS replication
- Silver ions promote formation of reactive oxygen species
- Microbes die, dispenser is protected from microbial deterioration.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Taren Cleaning Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.